At Jockey Hollow Dentistry in Mendham, NJ, we want you to be able to express your confidence to the world. We use a combination of preventive care, and restorative techniques for your ideal dental health. Modern smile transformations have become affordable and easy, there’s simply no reason you can’t have the inviting, natural-looking smile you’ve always wanted. Ask our team about what porcelain veneers, crowns & bridges, dentures, and whitening can do for your smile!
- Dental Implants: We offer replacements for dental implants. Implants are the preferred method over removable dentures because of their natural look, feel, and functionality.
- Crowns & Bridges: A crown is used for a damaged tooth that has been compromised to the point where it needs to be capped and fortified with a false tooth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are very thin shells, typically made of porcelain that are bonded to the teeth to enhance your smile.
- Dentures: Dentures can help improve teeth with issues such as extreme discoloration, chips, tear and wear, and misaligned teeth.
- Black Triangle Treatment: Black triangles are the names given to the gaps between teeth that resemble black triangles when smiling. We offer conservative treatments to resolve black triangles.
“A great team!”- Ella Slayne
“An Amazing Doctor”- Sr.Maria Pia
“Simply great quality care from kind and caring people.”- Jim Morsch